PascalABC Color Dialog

I just forgot that in PascalABC.NET, unlike C#, I can write a not full name to create a synonym.

uses ...; adds all names from the namespace to the context.

As you can see System.Windows.Forms is dimmed. Why? Because I use using System.Windows.Forms. So, the Name can be simplified. So it is no longer necessary to add it in the line of code.

C# compiler understands that DialogResult enum should be used here, but PascalABC.NET compiler does not

Ok, I understood. Anyway it is a great piece of work! Thanks to everyone who helped me.

Here is my test project if anyone is interested:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pqop6gcp3ss4yib/Project1.zip/file

Well, I never found this kind of restriction, until now:

Вы достигли максимального количества ответов, которое новый пользователь может создать в первый день. Пожалуйста, подождите 9 минут прежде чем пытаться снова.

In pascal - DialogResult is name of property (letter case is different, but in pascal letters case is ignored).
There is no property (and can’t be) named System.Windows.Forms.DialogResult, so compiler decides that’s it’s now name of type.

And in C# - compiler does look at letter case, so DialogResult is type and dialogResult is property of your class.

It said it’s afraid of spam, because you are new user, so you need to wait (in that case 9 min’s) before sending next message.